recipe for happiness'
" I remember a basic principle: anything that takes away the rest in peace never comes from God, so if there is reason to sentence the real penalty is not only in efforts to gather in God and trust in the Mother of God, Cor Mariae perdolentis miserere nobis. Nothing should ever take away peace, this attention is the weapon of the enemy, solution: have fun and pray, pray and have fun, laugh and offer, good humor until death "(Richard Fenizia, THOUGHTS)
" sure some will say ... . BUT I DO NOT BELIEVE IN GOD, the recipe for happiness is for them too, I think, because each in its own way understands that he can look into the mystery, and the direction of good, in the back of our consciousness, is known!
a clear conscience, aware of being in the fight to improve and take responsibility, but to be without error (which is impossible on earth), and a good night's sleep, which also stems from a clear conscience at least in intention and fight for good "(RF, THOUGHTS) hello hello to Richard and strength karate!
0 comments:
Post a Comment