TRAVEL, MIND WAY
" I look inside of me, above me, under me, left and right, the stars and plants, planets and galaxies, the ocean and inland lakes, the depths of the sea and sky, small animals and large animals, domestic and wild, and many things from any number ... I listen to silence and silencing everything ... I close my eyes and open them ... also use imagination and fantasy. Top flight and look down and looked, but I can not find boundaries in space and time. Some Zen masters speak of karate and time exploded, time and eternity that meet the Moment ... I do not know. It confirms in my mind and my heart, I do not know where, do not know how that man is a creature that man tents and aspires to a mysterious divine horizon always old and always new ... depends on your heart cultivates the best of intentions, mind and heart right and then run good life (...)" (Richard Fenizia, THOUGHTS) hello hello to dear dear and beautiful girls Friends
0 comments:
Post a Comment